Council Permits

Council permits for tree removal and pruning are required by some councils. Please find links to current council pages on what is required for tree removal and pruning in your specific area. At Treespan we can advise you on what will be needed for your particular job and can help with the following:

  • Arborist Assessments
  • Significant Tree Reporting
  • Individual Tree and Hazard Reports
  • Tree Inspections
  • Tree Management Plan


City of Monash
Moonee Valley
City of Yarra
Bayside Council
Maroonda City Council
City of Port Phillip
City of Kingston